Here at Pine River Ranch, we want to ensure that your getaway is everything that you’ve dreamed of and more! We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations by providing top-notch amenities and the utmost in customer care. Whether you’re joining us for a couple’s retreat, an anniversary celebration, or simply a weekend getaway, you can expect only the best during your stay with us. We work hard to make sure that all of your needs are met in the most comfortable way possible! Here are some of the amenities that set our Leavenworth inn apart from the rest:
Amenities at Our Leavenworth Inn
- We hand deliver a piping-hot, homemade breakfast to your door each morning to enjoy on your scenic porch or in your warm, cozy room.
- We also offer complimentary popcorn, hot cocoa, coffee, cider, tea, and all the fixings to make it your way!
- We offer the softest Comphy Robes for you to enjoy after getting out of a warm bath or just lounging in your suite.
- There are Beekmans 1802 Mercantile products in all suites. Every product is made with natural ingredients, a subtle fresh citrus/green fragrance, and is cruelty-free.
- There are irons and ironing boards available for all of our guests to use.
- Enjoy only the best bedding for a comfortable night’s sleep! We use microfiber sheets made by the Comphy company, microfiber Polartec blankets, and a big, fluffy duvet.
- Each suite has a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, coffee maker, wine bottle opener, and microwave.
- All suites have flat screen televisions with DIRECTV with movie channels.
- There is close-to-door parking with lots of areas to park trailers full of toys like snowmobiles, boats, and quads.
- We offer snowshoes in the winter and walking sticks for summer hikes at the main office. You can easily cross-country ski from your door around our property or there are groomed trails less than two miles away!
- In the summer months, horseshoes and disc golf are available.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts, we offer a scenic 23-acre location between Leavenworth and Stevens Pass with mowed trails to walk or run, Nason Creek access, and close proximity to hundreds of miles of hiking, skiing, paragliding, or other adrenaline-laden fun!
The seclusion of each suite and the twenty-three acres surrounding Pine River Ranch allows couples to discover, or rediscover, the magic of their relationship without worrying about disruptions. Let us take care of all the details; you two just focus on spending quality time together in a beautiful destination. So, what are you waiting for? Check our availability and book your stay today! We can’t wait to welcome you!