Pine River Ranch is the perfect spot for an Eastern Washington getaway or couples retreat. The seclusion of each suite and the twenty-three acres surrounding our Leavenworth Inn allows couples to discover, or rediscover, the magic of their relationship without worrying about disruptions. We work hard to make sure that all of your needs are met in the most comfortable way possible while you are staying with us.
Amenities at Our Leavenworth Inn
- We hand deliver a hot, homemade breakfast to your door each morning to enjoy on your scenic porch or in your warm, cozy room.
- We have the softest velour robes in your rooms for you to enjoy after getting out of a warm bath or just lounging in your suite.
- We use Beekmans 1802 Mercantile products in all of our suites. Every product is made with natural ingredients, a subtle fresh citrus/green fragrance, and is cruelty-free.
- We have irons and ironing boards available for all of our guests to use.
- We offer complimentary popcorn, hot cocoa, coffee, cider, tea, and all the fixings to make it your way!
- We use only the best bedding to give you the most comfortable sleep. We use microfiber sheets made by the Comphy company, microfiber Polartec blankets, and a big, fluffy duvet.
- Each suite has a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, coffee maker, wine bottle opener, and microwave. Dishes, flatware, and other useful items are available at the main office if you need to make a snack in your room.
- All of our suites have flat screen televisions with DIRECTV with HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
- We have close-to-door parking with lots of areas to park trailers full of toys like snowmobiles, boats, and quads.
- We offer snowshoes in the winter and walking sticks for summer hikes at the main office. You can easily cross-country ski from your door around our property or there are groomed trails less than two miles away!
- In the summer months, we have horseshoes and disc golf available.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts, we offer a scenic 23-acre location between Leavenworth and Stevens Pass with mowed trails to walk or run, Nason Creek access, and close proximity to hundreds of miles of hiking, skiing, paragliding, or other adrenaline-laden fun!