Pine River Ranch is the perfect spot for an Eastern Washington getaway or couples retreat. The seclusion of each suite and the twenty-three acres surrounding our Leavenworth Inn allows couples to discover, or rediscover, the magic of your relationship without worrying about disruptions. We work hard to make sure that all of your needs are met in the most comfortable way possible while you are staying with us.
Amenities at Our Leavenworth Inn
- We hand deliver a hot, homemade breakfast to your door each morning so you can enjoy the company of each other over a delicious breakfast on your porch watching a beautiful day come to life or in your warm, cozy room at a small table for two.
- We have the softest velour robes in your rooms for you to enjoy while cuddling on the couch, getting out of a warm bath, or just lounging in your suite. They will make you want to stay an extra night just to enjoy the softness and warmth that they provide!
- We use Beekmans 1802 Mercantile products in all of our suites. Beekmans was inspired by the clean simplicity of life in the country. Every product is made with natural ingredients, a subtle fresh citrus/green fragrance, and formulas gentle enough for everyday use. Made with purified water, and cruelty free. (No animal testing)
- We have irons, ironing boards, and steamers available for all of our guests to use.
- We use only the best bedding to give you the most comfortable sleep. All of our sheets are microfiber sheets made by the Comphy company. These sheets are so soft that you will want to take some home with you. Please don’t take them off the bed when you leave but we can help you order some to be shipped directly to your house. Our blankets are all Polartec microfiber blankets that are soft, warm, and very easy to keep clean and fresh for all of our guests. Top that all off with a big, fluffy duvet and you have the best bedding to curl up in and fall asleep after a fun-filled day.
- Each suite has a kitchenette that includes a refrigerator, coffee maker, wine bottle opener, and microwave
- Each suite includes regular and decaffinated coffee with cream and sugar, cocoa, cider, and assorted teas.
- All of our suites have flat screen televisions that include DirecTV coverage.This includes HBO/Cinemax channels as well as the NFL Sunday Ticket channels. The rooms also include a DVD player in case you would like to bring a movie with you.
- We have close-to-door parking with lots of areas to park trailers full of toys like snowmobiles, boats, and quads.
- We offer snowshoes for all of our guests for walking trails in the winter and walking sticks for summer hikes. You can easily cross-country ski from your door around our property or there are groomed trails less than two miles away!
- For the outdoor enthusiasts we offer a scenic 23 acre location between Leavenworth and Stevens Pass with a horseshoe pit, mowed trails to walk or run, Nason Creek access, and close proximity to hundreds of miles of hiking, skiing, paragliding, or other adrenaline-laden fun!